Today there has been some changes for Flirt Squad Rachel has posted that the 500 point drawing will hapen on November 1st so to help members reach the desiered points the following changes have been made:
1. Tweet any of the following ( +5 per tweet, only one of these tweets counted per day!! Post link in doc):
Wanna be a character in @RachelHarrisYA 's future book? Join the #FlirtSquad to find out how #16C
Unleash YOUR Inner Flirt, read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by @RachelHarrisYA #16C
Swooning over Lorenzo in #16C
Best Sweet Sixteen ever! #16C @RachelHarrisYA
21st century girl, 16th century boy. Italian accents. Renaissance art. Best. Birthday. Ever. #MySuperSweet16thCentury http://amzn.to/NJIdZS
21st century girl, 16th century boy. Italian accents. Renaissance art. Best. Birthday. Ever. #MySuperSweet16thCentury http://bit.ly/wzxFfC
2. Retweet any posts about the book or my upcoming book tour from me (@RachelHarrisYA) or any of my peeps' (+5 point per retweet, one per day only, let me know in doc)
3. Like the My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century Series Facebook Fan Page (+10, let me know on doc. Yes, if you already liked it, this counts!)
4. Post pictures, favorite lines, or thoughts about the book or Super Sweet series, or simply interact with me on the series FB Page (+2 per post, one per day)
5. Like my Facebook Author Page (+10, let me know on doc. Yes, if you already liked it, this counts!)
6. Put the cover of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century as your avatar on FB and Twitter (+10 for the first site the avatar is placed and +5 for each additional, post link on doc)
7. Buy My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century! If YOU order it OR get a friend/family member/acquaintance to do so, email me a copy of the receipt (Flirtsquad@gmail.com) and you get (+30) for each book sold!
8. Send me a picture of you, your kids, or your pets reading or holding My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century(+25 points)
9. Blog About the Flirt Squad, what it’s about, and why you think others have to join *grin* (+10, must post link in the doc)
10. Mention the Flirt Squad on Facebook (+10, post link to the doc)
11. Write an honest review for Goodreads once you read the book (all reviews count!!) (+10, post link on doc)
12. Write an honest review for Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or any retail outlet (all reviews count!!) (+20 first review, +10 each additional retail site you post it. Post link on doc)
13. Recruit subscribers to my Newsletter--see sidebar (+15 for anyone who signs up and mentions your name as referral. Can only earn points for this once)
14. Promote My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century on Facebook by posting Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or any other retail buy page links in a status (+15, Only one link per day by any social media **update** and let me know on the doc)
15. Add my Book Trailer (click the link) to your Blog, Website, or Facebook account (+15, leave the link for proof)
16. Recommending My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century to your friends on Goodreads (+20, take a screen shot and email it to FlirtSquad@gmail.com)
17. Post the above Flirt Squad button, or any of the Super Sweet Character buttons (see sidebar) on your own sidebar (+5 for first button, +2 for each additional)
18. Email a friend or YA book loving family member and ask them to join the Flirt Squad ( + 25 for all future *active* members when they join, make sure they email me at FlirtSquad@gmail.com and mention that you referred them so you can get the points!)
A quick recap of what's up for grabs:
First level (25 points): A Super Sweet bookmark and tattoo
Second level (75 points): All prizes above PLUS a set of trading cards (your very own pocket-sized Lorenzo and Cat!), and a Super Sweet bracelet
Third level (150 points): All prizes above PLUS your name in the acknowledgements of book 2 in the Super Sweet series, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES
Fourth level (250 points): All prizes above PLUS a special note from me inviting you to the sequel to My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES, including a special sneak peek!
ALL Participants who Reach Fifth Level (500 points): All prizes above PLUS an entry into a drawing to make a special appearance as a character in a future book.
AND ALL Squad Members, Regardless of points accrued: Entered into a drawing for a signed copy of MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY, Plus a Skype or telephone chat (may or may not include other YA authors!)
Hope you earn enough points to enter the drawing and remember to Join the Flirt Squad.